|Ozobot Donation Program|
|Ozobot is happy that educators want to work to close the technology gap for Black students!|
You can apply to receive an Ozobot Classroom Kit by filling out the form below.
1. Your school has a majority (50%+) Black student population
2. Full-time employment (or considered at least 0.75 FTE) by a public school, public charter school or the Office of Head Start.
3. You’re an educator or other faculty member whose main responsibility is to directly teach students or train other educators.
4. The students you work with are within the range of grades K-12
5. You’re in charge of creating your own lesson plans (or equivalent in a non-classroom role), and not primarily assisting another lead teacher.
*Educators and other faculty can include (but aren’t limited to): classroom teachers, subject-area teachers, librarians, STEM/STEAM teachers, etc.
If your school is selected, Ozobot will ask you to provide an update/feedback on:
* How you are using your Ozobot Classroom Kit with your students
* How Ozobot can improve learning opportunities for Black students
Please note: If your school is selected, Ozobot will email you at your school email address.
Donations will be made monthly, they will keep your application on file and consider it in the months that follow, so there is no need to re-apply. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Tiffania L. Ham Fayall is a single mother of three young adults, she works as a Supplier Quality Lead on the 787 program at Boeing Commercial Aircraft in North Charleston, S.C. for almost 13 years. There she enjoys partnering with various organizations such as the Boeing Business Resource Groups “BRG’s” and Dream Learners, to help grow professional and individual brands in aviation through STEAM education, networking, and leadership. She’s very passionate about working with children and adults through community outreach programs and events. When she isn’t working or volunteering, she loves traveling, cooking, dancing, listening to audio books, and spending quality time with family and friends.
Tiffania is the President of Women in Aviation International- Palmetto Pride Chapter (WAI-PPC) of South Carolina- where she helps promote, empower, and encourage youths and adults in careers through scholarships, personal development, networking, and expanding the aviation industry. She believes, “if you put your heart in it, then what you communicate will reach the hearts of others”.
Tiffania holds an AAS in Leadership Development Management from Trident Technical College, S.C. and currently working on a BS in Technical Project Management and Human Resource Management at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University World Wide. She’s also a 2nd Lt. at Civil Air Patrol, Ace Basin Composite Squadron of Walterboro, S.C. as Safety and Quality Rep. studying Airborne Photographer and Mission Scanner, South Carolina Aviation Association, and 1998 Army Reserve Veteran.